The ruby red variant of swiss chard is developed for its beautify bright crimson stems and dark green leaves with splashes of red. Tasting like spinach, they look good as pizza topping or as a colorful addition to your salads.
Can be grown into baby leaves.
- Scientific Name: Beta vulgaris (Cicia)
- Seed count: 60 seeds / gram approximate
Seeding density: 8 grams / plastic takeaway container (7 x 4.5 inches )
- Pre-soaking: 8-10 hours cool water
- Growth Medium: Organic soil or cocopeat
- Germination: 3-5 days
- Blackout Period: 3-5 days
- Harvest in: 12 - 14 days for microgreens, up to a month for baby greens
- Seed Origin: USA