Spinach microgreens taste really intense and unique! Trim some off for a taste test as they grow. They are also packed full of vitamins and nutrients.
Pre-soak seeds for 2-4 hours before sowing. Spinach microgreens can be harvested in 12-14 days, although we prefer sowing them slightly wider apart and growing them as baby leaves, harvesting in 21 days.
- Scientific Name: Spinacia oleracea
- Seed count: 90 seeds / gram approximate
Seeding density: 5 grams / plastic takeaway container (7 x 4.5 inches )
- Pre-soaking: 2 hours in cool water, though we grew them without soaking successfully
- Growth Medium: Organic soil or cocopeat
- Germination: 2-3 days
- Blackout Period: 2-4 days
- Harvest in: 12 - 16 days
- Seed Origin: France