The Triton variant of radish was developed for its colorful purplish stem, with muted reddish green seed leaves. They are crunchy, and add a spicy fresh radish taste to your food. Radish microgreens are also packed with vitamins and vital nutrients.
Easy to grow, their large seed size makes them easy to handle. Radish microgreens grow really fast, and can be harvested in a week. Can also be sprouted.
- Scientific Name: Raphanus sativus
- Seed count: 65 seeds / gram approximate
Seeding density: 5-6 grams / plastic takeaway container (7 x 4.5 inches )
- Pre-soaking: Not required
- Growth Medium: Organic soil or cocopeat
- Germination: 2-3 days
- Blackout Period: 2-3 days
- Harvest in: 6 - 10 days
- Seed Origin: USA