Onion microgreens! You would expect them to taste harsh and pungent just like spring onion, that's not true!
Tasting like onion (but without the tears), its microgreens are mild and pleasant, and much finer than spring onion. Onion microgreens are easy growing, but take a slightly longer time to grow compared to other microgreens. These seeds can be sprouted too!
Sow them closely together since they are narrow and slender.
- Scientific Name: Allium cepa
- Seed count: 250 seeds / gram approximate
Seeding density: 6 grams / plastic takeaway container (7 x 4.5 inches )
- Pre-soaking: Not required
- Growth Medium: Organic soil or cocopeat
- Germination: 1-2 days
- Blackout Period: 2-4 days
- Harvest in: 14 - 21 days
- Seed Origin: USA