This is a dwarf kale variant, and is slightly hardier than the others. Although kale is a cold weather crop, we have tested these seeds with great success growing them in an indoor hydroponics setup.
Easily grown as a microgreen or baby leaves.
Seeds do not need to be pre-soaked, harvest in 12-14 days.
- Scientific Name: Brassica oleracea
- Seed count: 270 seeds / gram approximate
Seeding density: 5 grams / plastic takeaway container (7 x 4.5 inches )
- Pre-soaking: Not required
- Growth Medium: Organic soil or cocopeat
- Germination: 2-3 days
- Blackout Period: 3-5 days
- Harvest in: 8 - 12 days
- Seed Origin: USA