Zesty, peppery and nutty flavor that you are most likely familiar with! Arugula is a highly versatile microgreen that spices up most dishes. Arugula microgreens have an intense taste, holding up well to heavier salad dressings and sauces.
These seeds can also be sprouted on soiless medium or grown as baby vegetables. We recommend growing them until the first jagged true leaf appears. Arugula microgreens grow fast, harvest in just a week's time!
- Scientific Name: Eruca sativa
- Seed count: 400 seeds / gram approximate
- Seeding density: 2.5 grams / plastic takeaway container (7 x 4.5 inches )
- Pre-soaking: Do not soak, mucilegenous.
- Growth Medium: Organic soil or cocopeat
- Germination: 1-2 days
- Blackout Period: 1-2 days
- Harvest in: 6 - 8 days
- Seed Origin: USA