Red Garnet Amaranth is visually striking with tasty oval-heart leaves. They grow well in hot weather, perfect for sunny Singapore!
Amaranth microgreens have a mild and earthy taste, adding great colors to your salads. We recommend laying a thin layer of potting medium over the seeds after sowing. Can also be grown as baby leaf vegetable.
- Scientific Name: Aramanthus caudatus
- Seed count: 1,250 seeds / gram approximate
Seeding density: 2.5 grams / plastic takeaway container (7 x 4.5 inches )
- Pre-soaking: Not required
- Growth Medium: Organic soil or cocopeat
- Germination: 2-3 days
- Blackout Period: 2-4 days
- Harvest in: 8 - 12 days
- Seed Origin: Poland