Broccoli microgreens are mild tasting, with a light and pleasant broccoli taste. They contain high levels of sulphoraphane, which has been shown to provide powerful health benefits.
Being easily grown and great tasting, it is one of the most commonly grown microgreens in the world. This variant can also be sprouted.
- Scientific Name: Brassica oleracea (italica)
- Seed count: 230 seeds / gram approximate
Seeding density: 5 grams / plastic takeaway container (7 x 4.5 inches )
- Pre-soaking: Not required
- Growth Medium: Organic soil or cocopeat
- Germination: 2-3 days
- Blackout Period: 2-4 days
- Harvest in: 8 - 12 days
- Seed Origin: USA